Emerald Bay Wedding
Emerald Bay is one of the most photographed places in the country…… the perfect background for a wedding ceremony, don’t you think? Invite the pristine lake and natural beauty of the grand Sierra Nevada Mountains to your wedding and Say “I Do” on a bluff overlooking this captivating scene.
This intimate wedding location is very popular with our couples that come to Lake Tahoe and want a small wedding in a spectacular location. The spot we’ve chosen for our weddings is perched high above the water and gives our “Say I Do With A View” great meaning. One of our great choices for a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe!
Emerald Bay is a 1,500 acre State Park. It is also a National Natural Landmark. These two facts along with the beautiful views of the bay and Lake Tahoe make this a great spot for your Lake Tahoe wedding, photographs and memories.
Your Emerald Bay Wedding includes
- Wedding Site overlooking Lake
- For up to 6 people
- Professional Photography to include 24 digital images on a CD with full reprinting rights
- Stunning Bridal Bouquet and Matching Groom’s Boutonniere to borrow from our silk collection (Fresh Flowers add $35)
- Champagne Celebration Toast
- $25 Gift Certificate to our Award winning clothing and bridal boutique, Sealed With A Kiss, shopswak.com
- Marriage License/ Notary $90 if needed