Heavenly Gondola Wedding
Your adventure starts with a scenic ride up the gondola to the midway station at a 9,123 foot elevation for pre-shots of the two of you with this beautiful summit backdrop. Venturing further up the gondola, your ceremony will be performed at the top of the mountain at a location selected just for you.
For our more adventurous wedding couples, our minister and photographer will join you on skis to perform your ceremony at an unforgettable, picturesque mountain location (please call the wedding office for pricing on this wedding).
The Heavenly Gondola wedding venue is our newest and highest wedding (the mid-station is 9,123 ft above sea level, the top of the Gondola is another 1,000 ft up). 8 passenger cabins whisk people up the mountain along a 2.4 mile route in 12 minutes. This wedding is available during winter months that the ski resort is opened only.
Your Heavenly Gondola wedding includes
- Observation Deck Location with permit ( required for weddings performed here)
- Professional Photography to include 24 digitally edited photos on a disk with full reprinting rights
- Gondola passes for Bride, Groom, Minister and Photographer
- Champagne / Sparkling Cider Toast with 6″ round sweetheart cake
- Silk Floral Bouquet available upon request to borrow
- California Marriage License and Notary $90 if needed